Triad Ten Miler & 8K
Tune-up for the fall marathon and half marathon season with the Triad Ten Miler! Or run half the distance with an 8K!
Event Details and Schedule
Location: Grandover Parkway, Greensboro, NC 27407
Early Packet Pickup: Friday, September 27, 4-7pm at the Off'n Running High Point location, 5870 Samet Dr., High Point, NC 27265
6:15am – Race-Day Registration and Packet Pick-Up
7:10am – Race-Day Registration and Packet Pick-Up Closes
7:30am – Triad Ten Miler Start
7:45am – 8K Race Start
Both the Triad Ten Miler and the 8K start on Grandover Parkway and winds through the Sedgefield Neighborhood. .
Triad Ten Miler
- $40 through June 30.
- $45 through August 31.
- $50 through September 25.
- $55 on race day.
- $25 through June 30.
- $30 through August 31.
- $35 through September 25.
- $40 on race day.
What your entry fee gets you:
- Race T-Shirts! (Register by September 17 to guarantee a shirt.)
- Post-race food and beverages!
Timing / Awards
Both the Triad Ten Miler and 8K will be chip timed.
Finisher medals to everyone who completes the Triad Ten Miler.
- Cash prizes awards to the top 3 overall males and top 3 overall females in the Triad Ten Miler. $250 for 1st, $150 for 2nd, and $100 for 3rd.
- Awards to the top 3 overall males and females in the 8K.
- Awards to the top 3 males and females in the following age groups in each race: 19 and under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69. 70+.
Details on where to park will be available closer to race day.
Rules / Guidelines
In the event the race should be canceled for reasons beyond the control of the Race Director or Race Committee (inclement weather or unsafe weather conditions; local, state or national emergency), refunds will not be made, but race packets, including race shirts, will be available at a location to be determined. Information will be available on the race website.